2425 Camp Ave., Suite 140, Carrollton, TX 75006
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CST
For those inquiring about warranty & replacement parts,
please review the following Warranty requirements before submitting the Contact Us form.
1. Our parts are warranted to the original consumer purchaser for as long as they own their home. The warranty is not transferable. Lifetime Warranty is limited to MECHANICAL PARTS ONLY and does not include handles, spouts and trim, etc. Lifetime Warranty also excludes the finish which is covered by a TWO year warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO DEFECTIVE PARTS REPLACEMENT ONLY. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS WELL AS INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CONNECTED WITH THE ABOVE ARE EXCLUDED.
2. A copy of the original receipt must be submitted as proof of purchase in one of following ways before replacement parts will be shipped:
3. We strongly suggest sending us pictures of the faucet and/or parts you are asking to be replaced so we can confirm it is a BANNER product and the correct parts are sent.
4. For those who can provide proof of purchase, replacement parts will be sent at no charge with a shipping and handling fee, starting at $9.95.
5. All those who cannot provide proof of purchase will be charged for the replacement parts plus shipping and handling.
6. Your faucet has been coated with clear epoxy to protect the finish. The use of abrasive, mild abrasive or chemical cleaners may remove this coating and damage the finish of the faucet. These cleaners may also damage acrylic handles. We recommend cleaning the faucet with a soft, water dampened cloth. Damage resulting from the use of abrasive or chemical cleaners (including products containing ammonia) WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Brushed Nickel Faucets
Polished Nickel Faucets
Antique Brass Faucets
Vintage Bronze Faucets
Hand Held Faucets